Who we are?
Hi! We are Greenfrogcrochet.com
Last updated 19 January 2022.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information (your name, address), I do not have permission to collect your bank info or financial information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
– As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support;
– When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or to receive notifications from me;
– If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
– As necessary for my own legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as (a) providing and enhancing my services;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
– In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
– Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
– Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
– Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Park 11 Times City, 458 Minh Khai street, Vinh Tuy Ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Hanoi, 100000, Vietnam